M +55 21 3558 0560
T +55 21 99879 0257
Leonardo Kozlowski advises local and international clients in corporate and compliance matters. He has significant experience in due diligence, internal investigations and in the development, improvement and implementation of compliance programs for domestic and international clients. Leonardo also has relevant experience in complex disputes having advised in arbitration and litigations.
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro (pending)
- Coordinator of the Arbitration’s Practical Course (CPA)
- Coach of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot and at the Brazilian Arbitration Moot.
- Lecturer at the 15th Seminar of International Law on August 2017.
- Currently conducting a risk assessment and development of compliance programs for entertainment and sport company.
- Assisting a leniency agreement before Brazilian and international authorities.
- Experience in due diligence on the acquisition of a block of oil exploration.
- Internal training in anti-corruption, compliance and government relations for oil & gas clients.
- Elaboration of profile for an health multinational, according to the parameters of the CGU and the French Anti-Corruption Association.
- Conducted internal investigations for a conglomerate in the tobacco industry.
- Currently preparing an anti-money laundering policy for a luxury brand group.
- Assisting the internal investigation of an energy company.
- Due diligence of acquisition related to M & A of cosmetic company.
- Currently working in mediation and arbitration procedures for oil & gas companies.