T +55 21 3558 0530
M +55 21 99885 1900
Caroline Rosa advises local and international clients on in Corporate and Compliance matters. She has significant experience in due diligences, internal investigations and in the development, improvement and location of compliance programs for domestic and international clients. Mrs. Rosa also has a relevant experience in litigation having advised in arbitrations and litigation cases. She worked previously on multinational law firms.
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
- Worked as secondee on a multinational oil and gas industry, assisting in internal demands related to due diligence, investigations, contract analysis and implementation and monitoring of the compliance program.
- Conducted the risk assessment and development of the compliance program of a construction conglomerate
- Currently working on a leniency process with the competent authorities in Brazil and abroad.
- Internal training in Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Government relations for several clients
- Represented a company in the Oil & Gas industry in negotiating Petrobras’ newly implemented compliance standards and its requirements
- Due diligence of acquisition related to M & A of health clinics
- Internal Investigations with several clients regarding Car Wash Operation.
- Assisted several clients on the development of their compliance
- Assisted several clients on the monitoring of Car Wash Operation.