T +55 21 3558 0530
M +55 21 99885 1900
Caroline Rosa advises local and international clients on in Corporate and Compliance matters. She has significant experience in compliance counselling involving international anti-corruption laws, due diligences, risk assessments, internal investigations and in the development, improvement and location of compliance programs for domestic and international clients. Mrs. Rosa also has a relevant experience in litigation having advised in arbitrations and litigation cases. She worked previously on multinational law firms.
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Brazil, São Paulo
- Worked as secondee on a multinational oil and gas industry, assisting in internal demands related to due diligence, investigations, trainings, risk assessment, contract analysis and implementation and monitoring of the compliance program.
- Advised client in connection with police inquiries and investigation involving fraud and corruption.
- Conducted the risk assessment and development of the compliance program of a construction conglomerate
- Conducted due diligence on joint ventures, business partners and commercial consultants for an oil & gas client.
- Worked on a leniency process with the competent authorities in Brazil and abroad.
- Internal training in Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Government relations for several clients
- Represented a company in the Oil & Gas industry in negotiating Petrobras’ newly implemented compliance standards and its requirements
- Due diligence of acquisition related to M & A of health clinics, companies from the energy and cosmetic sectors.
- Assisted on the monitoring and conducted Internal Investigations with several clients regarding Car Wash Operation.
- Assisted several clients on the development of their compliance program.
- Assisted clients on Administrative Procedures (Processos Administrativos de Responsabilização – PAR).
- Worked on several internal investigation involving allegations of fraud, corruption, harassment in Brazil and South America for several clients.
- Currently assisting a multinational oil and gas industry in self-monitoring of its compliance program to the authorities in Brazil, as well as in implementing and improving several aspects of its compliance program.