Ana Carolina Chaves
M +55 21 99748 7586
T +55 21 3558 0570
Ana Carolina Chaves advises domestic and foreign companies in Corporate and Compliance matters. She has relevant experience in the oil & gas industry. Mrs. Chaves also has significant experience in due diligences, internal investigations and in the development, improvement and location of compliance programs for domestic and foreign clients.
Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais — IBMEC, Bachelor of law (JD Equivalent)
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Portuguese, English, French
- Currently working on the risk evaluation and developing the compliance program of a multinational medical industry.
- Conducted a compliance and anti-money laundering training at the two largest development banks in Brazil.
- Currently working on a leniency process with the competent authorities in Brazil and abroad.
- Currently assisting a multinational food industry corporation in an administrative proceeding under the Anti-Corruption Law.
- Conducted risk assessment and development of compliance programs for several companies on from diverse sectors.
- Due diligence on the acquisition of a block of oil exploration.
- Internal training in Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Government relations for several clients.
- Represented a company in the Oil & Gas industry in negotiating Petrobras’ newly implemented compliance standards and its requirements.
- Helps foreign investors and oil and gas industry companies regarding to investigations, processes and procedures of the Car Wash operation.
- Due diligence of acquisition related to M & A of oil and gas service companies.