T +55 21 3558 0600
M +55 11 97156 2760
Mariana Rito is an associate at the local office in São Paulo.
Ms. Rito advises domestic and foreign companies in Anti-Corruption & Compliance. She has significant experience in internal investigations and in the development, improvement and location of compliance programs with companies involved in major investigations in Brazil, including Operation Car Wash. Mariana also has experience in due diligences for domestic and international clients.
Mariana has previously been an associate at TozziniFreire, working primarily with compliance matters and at Campos Mello Advogados, working with penal law and compliance.
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (MACK), Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
Brazil, São Paulo
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro* (Pending)
Portuguese, English, French
- Assisted several clients of different sectors with internal investigations regarding the operation Car Wash.
- Due diligence related to a construction company.
- Assisted multinational food industry corporations in several internal investigations related to the Operation Car Wash.
- Risk assessment and development of compliance programs for companies from different sectors.
- Elaborated internal training in Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Government relations for several clients.
- Worked in multi-jurisdictional leniency process with competent authorities in Brazil and abroad.
- Currently assisting Multinational Corporation in post-settlement report in the context of Operation Car Wash.