T +55 21 3558 0550
M +55 21 99879 0257
Julia Calafiori advises domestic and foreign companies in Corporate and Compliance matters. She has relevant experience in the tobacco industry.
Julia has worked in corporate matters such as public tender offer, change of Corporation status, acquisition and interaction between companies and Brazilian Security Exchange Commission.
She also has experience on Compliance matters, having advised companies in connection with due diligences and internal investigations, as well as the preparation and localization of compliance programs. Julia also has experience on Criminal matters and is currently a postgraduate in business criminal law.
Universidade Veiga de Almeida, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais — IBMEC , Postgraduation
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Portuguese, English, French
- Conducted risk assessment, development and improvement of the compliance program of a tobacco sector conglomerate that was recognized as a Pro-Ethics Company.
- Currently conducting the risk assessment and development of the compliance program of a multinational medical industry.
- Due diligence on the acquisition of a block of oil exploration.
- Internal training in Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Government relations for several clients.
- Helps foreign investors and oil and gas industry companies regarding to investigations, processes and procedures of the Car Wash operation.
- Due diligence of acquisition related to M & A of oil and gas service companies.