T +55 21 3558-0540
M +55 21 99713-1900
Antonio Pimentel is an associate in the Rio de Janeiro office of Saud Advogados Corporate and M&A practice. Antonio advises local and international clients on corporate, tax and anti-corruption compliance issues. Mr. Pimentel has worked in due diligences and in the implementation of compliance programs for domestic and international clients.
Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais — IBMEC, Bachelor of law (JD Equivalent)
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Portuguese, English, French
- Conducted risk assessment and development of the international money laundering compliance and prevention program for an international luxury trade group in Brazil
- Currently conducting the risk assessment and development of the compliance program of a multinational medical industry.
- Risk assessment and development of the compliance programs for Companies from diverse sectors.
- Participated in the sale of assets of a company from the ticket industry to another company in the same industry.
- Assisted a client in the water and sewage sector on an investigation conducted by the World Bank.
- Elaboration of Profile and Compliance Reports for an oil and gas multinational, according to the parameters of the CGU and the French Anti-Corruption Association.
- Conducted internal investigations for a conglomerate on the tobacco industry
- Currently assisting a multinational food industry corporation in an administrative proceeding under the Anti-Corruption Law
- Assisted internal investigations on Oil & Gas
- Helped a multinational in the orthoses and prostheses sector in the elaboration of an extrajudicial agreement with a representative entity of health plans.
- Due diligence on the acquisition of a block of oil exploration.
- Helped clients from the oil and gas sector performing a due diligence for contracting suppliers.